Here comes a golden opportunity to be part of La-Vogue British International Schools family. The 8th NATIONAL MATHEMATICS CHAMPIONSHIP is loading. Please don’t deny your children the chance of participating in this historic Competition.
La-Vogue British International Schools in conjunction with the National Mathematics Council presents the 8th NATIONAL MATHEMATICS CHAMPIONSHIP for primary, junior and senior categories.
The primary mathematics competition (PMC) will be for pupils between the class of primary 4-6 with the junior mathematics competition (JMC) between the class of JSS 1-3 while the senior mathematics competition (SMC) category will be between the class of SSS 1-3.
Side attraction for the day shall include:
- Special prizes for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd positions in the three categories.
- Amazing prizes for the teachers of the winners.
- Awards and certificates to the winning school.
- Consolation prizes and certificates to the top 20 in each category at the national level of the competition.
FORMS CAN BE OBTAINED AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
- La-vogue British International Schools, Kurudu, Abuja.
- Education Departments of all LGA’s across the country.
- NAPPS Secretariat across the 36 States including FCT.
- Suite 55, Dansville Plaza, Along Apo Legislative Quarters.
- A/P Plaza, Durumi, Abuja.
- Gwagwalada Toddler Havens School, Gwagwalada.
- Kubwa/Bwari NAPPS, Bwari Area Council.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS IS 30TH APRIL, 2021.
A champion school raising a total child.